7 places to visit
Everyone has their own opinion about the best places to visit in the world. The world is obviously a big place and there are so many gorgeous places.
This is my list of what I believe are the top 7 places to visit.
1. El Nido – By far one of the most beautiful places you will find in all of the Philippines. It is quite worth the journey if you love crystal clear waters, gorgeous limestone cliffs, and vegetation galore.
2. Rome – Want to take a trip back in time about 2000 years? This city is filled with amazing architecture that dates back hundreds and thousands of years. Rome specifically has so many marvels to see, such as Il Colliseo, or the Colliseum, Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, and others. One will never have enough time visiting this city. That is for sure!
3. Giza -Many mysteries surround the construction of these huge pyramids, which are part of a massive mausoleum complex in the heart of the Sahara desert. No one knows exactly how they were built, but they are man built.
4. Stonehenge – No one really knows what was the initial meaning of this huge 25-ton sandstone blocks was, though there are many theories. However, its mystery, combined with an amazing view created by the setting sun, causes a magnificent glow through the arches, and makes it a place definitely worth seeing before you keel over.
5. Paris – There is a romantic hidden in each of us, and France’s capital, Paris, is the best place to reveal it. You can go together with your significant other, or with your family, it doesn’t matter, because Paris will find something to amaze you. The list of interesting things to see in Paris might be very long, but some of the most beautiful are the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame de Paris, Versailles, and the Disney Land.
6. London – The magnificent city of London, the capital of the United Kingdom, is the place that everyone must visit. Being one of the biggest urban areas of Europe, London has many places of attraction to offer like the Big Ben, Trafalgar Square and Buckingham Palace. The beauty of this old, historic city, and the large amount of places to see, made it one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe, let alone the entire world.
7. Hong Kong – The city attracts 7 million visitors per year. The personal feature of this city is that attracts with the diverse contrasts of stunning cityscapes and soaring mountains, heritage sites and extensive green countryside.
I am taking part in The Write Tribe Festival of Words 1st – 7th September 2013.
I write a lot, which keeps me off the streets and out of trouble. There is always something to write about, always a new story to craft. Not writing, for me, is like trying to hold back a sneeze. Learning to write was the most powerful influence in my life. I can still remember the awe I felt when I realized I could put real words onto paper and tell out a story. From that first ‘a-ha’ moment I knew I wanted to write.
649 total views, 3 views today