- You have a book bucket list. It never really gets shorter, only longer.
- There are books in every room of your home.
- There is no such thing as a partially used or unused book gift card in your possession.
- You’ve tweeted a #shelfie.
- You read a book based on someone’s recommendation
- You facepalm when someone announces they liked Twilight.
- Exploring bookstores is a must.
- Hunger poses an irritating interruption during a reading binge.
- When people come to you for book suggestions you can match a book to their interest and personality.
- Your version of a gossip magazine is a biography.
- You feel compelled to tell everyone about the book you are reading
- You splurge more on books than on clothes/shoes.
I write a lot, which keeps me off the streets and out of trouble. There is always something to write about, always a new story to craft. Not writing, for me, is like trying to hold back a sneeze. Learning to write was the most powerful influence in my life. I can still remember the awe I felt when I realized I could put real words onto paper and tell out a story. From that first ‘a-ha’ moment I knew I wanted to write.
423 total views, 0 views today