This year I am super excited as I have signed up for the 7th edition of the A-Z Blogging Challenge. Thank you #Blogchatter who made me know about this challenge and thinks that it is absolutely necessary to keep everyone in the blogger community updated about everything!
At first sight, this challenge seemed to be slightly tough to undertake and maintain. I mean, I get bored easily writing continuously despite I schedule my posts in advance. Would it be the same situation with this Challenge?
Would I be able to blog everyday throughout April without getting bored? However, I headed on to the website and read through the rules. It seemed pretty interesting.
- Pick up a theme or you can randomly write on anything for the month’s blog posts.
- Each day of April is assigned a letter; your blog post title should start with that letter.
- Sunday is a holiday for the holy hardworking souls.
- You need to check out other blogs too!
- Don’t post for five days in a row, and you’re kicked out.
All the 5 rules get a big YES for me. Basically, I could use this challenge to:
- Make my blog and me as a blogger famous
- Blog daily and make my blog busy
- Earn some followers
- Read attention-grabbing blogs
- Not to forget make interesting blogging friends
My theme for April is not fixed. I am going to just think of some random topic which comes in my mind with that day’s alphabet and write the post.
So, if you still haven’t registered for the challenge, I suggest you head over to the official webpage: A-Z Blog Challenge right now: http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/
All the best and I hope to see read wonderful blog posts throughout this Amazing April 2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge.
I am staking claim to A to Z Challenge along with Blogchatter community.
I write a lot, which keeps me off the streets and out of trouble. There is always something to write about, always a new story to craft. Not writing, for me, is like trying to hold back a sneeze. Learning to write was the most powerful influence in my life. I can still remember the awe I felt when I realized I could put real words onto paper and tell out a story. From that first ‘a-ha’ moment I knew I wanted to write.
341 total views, 2 views today