In the cosmos of souls,

Rebirth is like the mythical firebird ,

That burns to decease with each collapse,

Only to rise from its ashes with non-renewed conduct.

Wishes were countered and grasp suns-up,

The soul my the savoir and the key to escape,

No matter how tough the going gets,

The bonds are kept,

To be by my side ever since my creation.

‘I am taking my Alexa rank to the next level with Blogchatter‘.

Author: Novemberschild

I write a lot, which keeps me off the streets and out of trouble. There is always something to write about, always a new story to craft. Not writing, for me, is like trying to hold back a sneeze. Learning to write was the most powerful influence in my life. I can still remember the awe I felt when I realized I could put real words onto paper and tell out a story. From that first ‘a-ha’ moment I knew I wanted to write.

2,521 total views, 2 views today

11 thoughts on “Rebirth

• September 21, 2016 at 3:05 pm

I find rebirth so mysterious and have my thoughts weave myriad stories! Loved the poem, beautifully selected each word!

• September 19, 2016 at 3:25 am

I wonder if a soul takes birth again and again, then isn’t it a possibility that there are only limited number of souls. I like the analogy of a firebird. Well written

• September 18, 2016 at 8:37 pm

I liked what you wrote between the lines buddy, if that is what you meant sweetie 🙂

• September 18, 2016 at 4:26 pm

Birth and death go hand in hand and though its a vicious circle but it’s the reality of life too. Wonderful poem! 🙂

• September 17, 2016 at 3:51 pm

Birth, death, souls, rebirth – very fascinating topics indeed. And I enjoyed your poem!

• September 16, 2016 at 3:35 pm

If we are talking about is like automatically talking about the life cycles of the human soul. Nice one !

• September 15, 2016 at 8:26 pm

Our soul is pure energy. It’s just our physical form that keeps changing like shells.
    Birth,death ,rebirth are like ice,water,steam. All forms of your soul energy.Very beautiful poem

• September 15, 2016 at 7:25 pm

Rebirth has been a mystical concept since the time people started talking about it. Everyone has their own interpretation. Maybe we are being reborn when we sleep and wake up in the morning. Maybe it’s all in the mind.

• September 15, 2016 at 11:39 am

we take rebirth even while living when we learn new things to evolve as a person.. I think we all have those phases of rebirth while living beautifully written #zarahatkeblogreads