With so much social media at our fingertips and the ability to talk to people anywhere in the world just using a few keystrokes, making a list of random facts about yourself can be fun. It can help people get to know you better and they in turn can share random facts about themselves whether it be questions they answer or random things they choose to volunteer. I am making a list with 32 random facts about myself that will let you know a little about me and my life.
- Roses make me happy because of their colours, their scent, and their charm.
- You all know how much of a foodie I am, and good food just makes me smile inside out. I have a long lasting love affair with food.
- The first thing as soon as I wake up I make my bed. I think that’s the most important thing, for me that should be done. Neat, clean, crisp sheets are my weakness. Once I have my bed all neat and clean, I feel like I have accomplished something.
- Meaningful conversations. About socks, sofas, or anything really. I hate small talk.
- I love notebooks and journals and art supplies.
- I have an overwhelming fear of any bodies of water so I never learned how to swim, but I love beaches.
- I believe in love and marriage.
- Two things I really hate are disrespectful people and liars.
- I have never played Angry Birds, or Candy Crush, or Pokémon GO, or whatever. And I’ve no idea about how it looks or what it means to others. In fact, I don’t have a single gaming app on my phone or laptop.
- I’m a bit obsessive about cleanliness and personalization.
- I take the ‘R’ and ‘L’ on my earphones pretty seriously.
- And I never smoked a cigarette.
- Some call me nerd. Some call me geek. Some call me weirdo. And some even call me smart.
- I hate parties and clubbing.
- I’m curious about almost everything that I know/want to know. Actually, my curiosity is something that’s insatiable.
- I LOVE grocery shopping, reading and exploring new products.
- I HATE tea. Never had a cup, never will.
- When anyone is late or they dont pick up the calls within 3-4 rings, I start to worry that something bad may have happened.
- I Love wearing shirts.
- I take jokes on myself and laughing comes very easily to me.
- I’m not religious, but I love discussing religion.
- I love music. I listen to it all the time and think the iPod is the greatest invention. I like to see live music.
- I pay my bills online and always on time.
- My sense of humor tends to be sarcastic in nature, many dont understand.
- I do not carry around any pictures in my wallet.
- I am very competitive, but I usually only compete with myself.
- I actually enjoy shopping for myself or someone else.
- I can drink chocolate milk 3-4 times a day.
- I think 3D is the dumbest thing ever. It does not enhance my movie-going experience.
- I need some sort of blanket to sleep at night, no matter how the weather is.
- I love bangles. I have almost 600 of them.
- I started writing at a very young age. It’s what I’ve always wanted to do.
I’d like to get to know you better too! Tell me a random fact about yourself!
‘I am taking my Alexa rank to the next level with Blogchatter‘.
626 total views, 7 views today