Books are wonderful- they have the ability to transport you to places that are magical, beautiful, and filled with possibilities. Book lovers often find joy in the smallest of things, but they hold a lot of meaning. The 10 little things that make every book lover happy are:
- The smell of old books
- When they find little things written in a second-hand book they buy
- A cosy, silent spot in a cafe
- Meeting someone who shares their love for reading
- When they receive gift vouchers to a book store
- And when the book store has sales
- When they find quirky new accessories for their books
- A membership card to a library that has a myriad of books to choose from
- When they find a limited edition version of their favourite book from their childhood
- Finally, when they realize that they have one device to hold all of their favourite books, and they can read them anywhere and everywhere.
I write a lot, which keeps me off the streets and out of trouble. There is always something to write about, always a new story to craft. Not writing, for me, is like trying to hold back a sneeze. Learning to write was the most powerful influence in my life. I can still remember the awe I felt when I realized I could put real words onto paper and tell out a story. From that first ‘a-ha’ moment I knew I wanted to write.
2,101 total views, 6 views today