It’s important to show your presence as it is yours!!
Nothing can ever take the place of presence. The world is simply a reflection of the energy we put out from within. Consider the fact that it is impossible for someone to know your history at first glance.
This is the most valuable thing that I have learned in years is the importance of Presence. Presence is important for healthy relationship, friendships, healthy marriages, and successful parenting. By presence, I mean showing up both physically and emotionally. Many of us are so concerned about getting things done that we are not at all present to the people around us. But the most important thing that you bring to any relationship is your presence.
Now a days Technology can be the enemy of presence. Quantity time produces quality time.
Think about these questions :- Do you spend time a good amount together as a family? Are you physically present? …
Remember, don’t lost in your work that your presence is what your loved one miss more than anything else. “Your presence is important for someone else’s life”
How to Participate in #WedShadow?
- Follow @romspeaks and @ruchis28 on Twitter
- Prompts will be announced every Wednesday.
- Write the post and Link Up with Ruchie and Romila, share links on WebShadow
- Read, comment, share on host and co-hosts posts and to the posts linked in
- Use #WedShadow in your post and share in social media using the same hashtag and tag @romspeaks and @ruchis28
- Grab Badge and flaunt it on your post.
- Every week we will have one featured blogger who is the best reflection of this community.
- The Prompts are open till 15th November 2016.
- You can please leave your links in the comments section below.
Grab the Badge:
Add links #WedShadow and on comment below
574 total views, 4 views today