Prompt: List 10 things you hope to be remembered for.
- I want to be remembered for writing a novel. It doesn’t have to be a success. It doesn’t have to be good. However, I want to write one and I want to put it out there to be able to say, at least I tried. If the first one goes well, and I have the energy left in me to write another then I will. If no one picks me up for publishing, then I’ll just self publish. In my book, that still counts and I’ll have achieved something I want to be remembered for.
- I would like to be remembered by making people laugh. Really making people smile or laugh is one of my TOP things I enjoy about life. It makes my heart flutter to see someone else’s face light up or to hear a little chuckle.
- I hope in general that people know I loved them and cared about them. Everyone means something to me. I would give anything required to someone if I knew they needed it. I believe in helping others and I want people know that I always put everyone else before myself! Sometimes that is a not so good thing and sometimes it is a great thing. Just know that I did that by choice.
- I would like to be remembered as a friendly person. Someone who speaks to everyone and always tried to make everybody feel like somebody.
- I love my family and friends to the moon and back. Even though I feel the circle has become significantly smaller it’s not about the type of my group of people. It’s the ones that make an effort to let me know they are there. Their love and support covers mountains.
- I would like to be remembered as a good friend, some who is dependable and trustworthy.
- You can live a thousand lives if you read. I want to live a thousand and one. Reading has always been something I’ve been passionate about. There have been times when I have trouble finding the time to fit it in, but it always makes its way back to me. The stories stick with me for years and shape the way I live and the way I think about lives. These are things I’d never want to give up.
- In a world full of close-minded, judgmental people, I’d like to be remembered for being open-minded. I try to see every side of an argument and then make my decision based on what I think makes the most sense. Based less on feelings and emotions and based more on logic and facts.
- I know that I’m a influencer. We all are. We all have influenced, do influence or will influence someone at some point in our lives. Probably lots of someones. Probably lots of someones we don’t even know, and I want to be an influence for good.
I always try to see both sides of an argument and being fair. I hope that I am remembered for being fair and for always seeing both sides of the argument.
420 total views, 3 views today