Smile is like a mirror smile and it will revert u back. I always quote “Smiling is best thing…smile a lot as it costs nothing ” and seriously it really costs nothing. There are many things which brings smile 🙂 on my face
A 🙂 Smile 🙂 can make someone’s day more brighter and happier. So just smile and write about it.
Connect us again with #WedShadow with writing on any prompt below
How to Participate in #WedShadow?
- Follow @romspeaks and @
ruchis28 on Twitter for updates.
- Prompts will be announced every Wed.
- Write the post and Link Up with Ruchie and Romila, share links on WebShadow
- Use #WedShadow in your post and share in social media using the same hashtag.
- Grab Badge and flaunt it on your post.
- Every week we will have one featured blogger who is the best reflection of this community.
Grab the Badge:
- Your Muse: Write about your muse – what does he or she look like? What does your muse do to inspire you?
- . Write about 5 things what makes your happy and gets a smile on your face.
Picture Prompt :
As we have only two bloggers who submitted their entry so for us both are winners.
I write a lot, which keeps me off the streets and out of trouble. There is always something to write about, always a new story to craft. Not writing, for me, is like trying to hold back a sneeze. Learning to write was the most powerful influence in my life. I can still remember the awe I felt when I realized I could put real words onto paper and tell out a story. From that first ‘a-ha’ moment I knew I wanted to write.
888 total views, 2 views today