Are you one who keep on doing mistakes?? What I believe is Mistakes are obviously are stepping stones towards learning, like we tell kids we all at a point commit mistake.
5 important things I learned from my mistakes:
- My mistakes made me strong : Yes, my mistakes has given me steps towards my personality as each mistake made me strong as taught me not to commit me.
- My mistakes made me focused: It made me focused as I always tried my next step should not repeat same mistake.
- I learned to be more truthful and I learned to accept my mistakes.
- My mistakes are only mine I can’t blame anyone for my mistakes.
- Mistakes make me realize that mistake could be committed by anyone at any age.
Have you ever committed mistakes?? Check out prompts for this #WedShadow
How to Participate in #WedShadow?
- Follow @romspeaks and @ruchis28 on Twitter for updates.
- Prompts will be announced every Wed.
- Write the post and Link Up with Ruchie and Romila, share links on WebShadow
- Read, comment, and share on at least two more posts linked in the party Pro Tip – Networking and commenting is good for your blog’s health and ranks.
- Use #WedShadow in your post and share in social media using the same hashtag.
- Grab Badge and flaunt it on your post.
- Every week we will have one featured blogger who is the best reflection of this community.
Grab the Badge:
- – Write about making mistakes and accepting them.
- . What was your first bike or car? share your experience of owning it. Do you still have it?
Picture Prompt :
Congrats !! Nadaan Parinda , Menaka Bharathi and Mayuri Nidigallu for marking impression on #WedShadow by your wonderful blog post.🙂 Special mentioning Aalma for beautiful post. We are looking forward for your active participation!!
810 total views, 2 views today