Thank you, my mom, my dad, my grandmother, my uncles, my aunts, my cousins, my grandmother’s sisters husband’s brother’s son’s wife’s aunt…….!! Ha ha ha Okay! Okay! just kidding!
The Versatile Blogger Award, my first nomination for that award! The lovely lady that nominated me was Mayuri and if you haven’t checked out her blog, you should! She’s got a lovely beauty blog and icing on the top, she is a Tarot Card reader. Thank you for thinking of me when you did this nomination, sweetie! and of course all the beautiful people who take time in reading my humble blog.
What is Versatile blogger award
Versatile blogger award is an award given to bloggers by bloggers. The whole idea is to discover new blogs and help and support each other. If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award. “When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.” This is what I found in the official website of Versatile blogger award.
Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
1. Display Award
2.Thank the person who nominated you
3. Share seven facts about yourself
4. Nominate up to 10 other bloggers
5. Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
Seven Facts About Me:
This is the toughest part! Let me go grab a coffee and munch in some cookies along. Let’s start!
1. I love coffee and Starbucks is my favorite place on earth.
2. I love makeup, but I don’t always go with a full face of makeup. It is just mascara, one swipe of lip gloss and well-done brows and I highlight my beautiful eyes with lots of black kohl. I just let my skin breathe.
3. I love mangoes and love mango juice equally.
4. I have insane reading speed. I read and write double quickly.
5. I am organized. Some would even say I am freakishly organized.
6. I cannot stand rude and disrespectful behavior. I was raised to be polite and respectful and to exhibit these characteristics in my daily interactions.
7. I’m scared of the water because of the fear of the unknown.
3. Aalma Anil
4. Zainab Raazi
Please check out all the amazing nominees. I love seeing blog posts from all of them and I bet you will too.
Hope you liked the post! I would love to know more about you too. Write a few things about you in the comment box below.
943 total views, 2 views today