Love (for me) always provided an immense boost of extra motivation. You kind of stop living just for yourself, and start considering how your actions can affect this other person. Your mind, heart, and the rest of your body doesn’t want to disappoint them, or make a mistake that could cost them, or cost you this person. I have this bad habit of falling into a nihilistic frame of mind when I’m alone. Having this fear was good for me. I worked where I otherwise wouldn’t have, finding energy I wasn’t even aware was in me. Love allowed me to test the boundaries of my virtues. I don’t think I would have figured out who I am, what I truly want(ed), and have learned as much about people without it. Life would have more of a monotonous tone than it already does, and I can only view myself without it as Robotic in a sense. The concept of love in itself is enough to keep me alive. I want to experience it again, more than I want to die. I can’t really say that about anything else. The biggest shortcoming is needing someone to love you back for it to last. For it to really mean anything after repeat endeavors. Love, It’s such a powerful addiction.
How to Participate in #WedShadow?
- Follow @romspeaks and @ruchis28 on Twitter for updates.
- Prompts will be announced every Wed.
- Write the post and Link Up with Ruchie and Romila, share links on WebShadow
- Read, comment, and share on at least two more posts linked in the party Pro Tip – Networking and commenting is good for your blog’s health and ranks.
- Use #WedShadow in your post and share in social media using the same hashtag.
- Grab Badge and flaunt it on your post.
- Every week we will have one featured blogger who is the best reflection of this community.
Grab the Badge:
- Everyone’s addicted to something in some shape or form. What are things you can’t go without?
- Write about your shopping wishlist and how you like to spend money.
We had 4 bloggers who submitted their entries and this week’s winners are Geethica and Zainab. Congratulations for marking impression on #WedShadow by your wonderful blog post.🙂
For this week’s entries please leave your links in the comment box. Looking forward to read your posts and have your participation.
I write a lot, which keeps me off the streets and out of trouble. There is always something to write about, always a new story to craft. Not writing, for me, is like trying to hold back a sneeze. Learning to write was the most powerful influence in my life. I can still remember the awe I felt when I realized I could put real words onto paper and tell out a story. From that first ‘a-ha’ moment I knew I wanted to write.
769 total views, 0 views today