My bag is like my best friend. It comes with me everywhere and holds my stuff in it. One of the keys to a happy and successful life is being organized. When it comes to items in my bag, they are also very minimal and only those which I need. I switch my bags every week but I make sure the items are the same in them.
- My wallet and cash holder – 2 of the main essentials.
- Chocolates – I love munching something all the time.
- Lip balm. Is there anything worse than finding yourself with chapped lips and nothing to salvage the situation? I always have some form of lip conditioner with me at all times.
- I feel like it’s more hygienic to use your own pen, plus I like how uniball writes. I’m not a germaphobe, I just think it’s a good idea.
- Ipad – This is such a ridiculously nice device, and goes with me just about everywhere.
- Book – yes to kill my time in waiting or travelling.
- Notepad – I always write by hand. Hence I always carry my journal with me; and if it’s not in my hand, it’s likely in my book-bag.
One thing there is always there is small pack of tissues. There are so many instances when they came to my rescue, especially when I got the case of the sniffs, spilled a drink and needed to wipe my fingers. I never know when I get a headache or muscle cramp. Always have a sheet of painkiller and muscle cream in my bag. I always keep a bunch of bobby pins tied together with a hair tie. I cannot even begin tell you how many times this little bundle has saved me from serious hair hang-ups.
Now it’s your turn to show off the contents of your purse. What do the goodies inside your bag say about you?
I write a lot, which keeps me off the streets and out of trouble. There is always something to write about, always a new story to craft. Not writing, for me, is like trying to hold back a sneeze. Learning to write was the most powerful influence in my life. I can still remember the awe I felt when I realized I could put real words onto paper and tell out a story. From that first ‘a-ha’ moment I knew I wanted to write.
1,140 total views, 3 views today