I had to really think about what it was that I wanted the most out of life. I’m sure that a lot of people would have said that they wanted money or material things but, even though having a huge house and loads of money in the bank would be pretty awesome and not something I would ever refuse if offered to me, all I really want in life is for myself and the people who I love to be happy and comfortable.
1. To be happy and comfortable in life.
2. To become a successful writer. I really want people to enjoy my work and want to read it.
3. I really want my kid(s) to be happy and have a good life. I want them to achieve great things, to go places, and to have amazing experiences.
4. I want to spend the rest of my life with Mr B. I want us to build a future together doing things that make us happy and to be a real family with our children.
5. I want to be the best mom that I can be. I want my kid to look back on her/his childhood with happy memories, knowing how much I love her/him.
6. I want to be happy. Completely and utterly happy with no depression and bad thoughts, and no niggling voices telling me how shit I am at everything. I want to love and accept myself with complete peace of mind.
7. I want more time. Really, my life could use a few more hours in the day, or a couple more days in the week. Given that I thrive when I have at least a couple of hours of silence each day, and then I have to sleep and eat.
I write a lot, which keeps me off the streets and out of trouble. There is always something to write about, always a new story to craft. Not writing, for me, is like trying to hold back a sneeze. Learning to write was the most powerful influence in my life. I can still remember the awe I felt when I realized I could put real words onto paper and tell out a story. From that first ‘a-ha’ moment I knew I wanted to write.
857 total views, 2 views today