I am midway completing this challenge, and it feels good. It does.
1. Disney Land: Someone as kiddish as I am has to go to this place. I have grown up watching all Disney cartoons. In fact, I still have not grown up in that aspect. I have always wished to go there. I so want to go there. No matter how many Disney Land they open up around the world, but I want to go the original one.
2. Dubai: Yes, the glamour allures me. The ostentatious display of wealth allures me. Those are the only possible reasons for my love for travelling to Dubai.
3. India : Being an Indian, it wold be really fair if I scale the country before hoping on the foreign land or calling myself an enthusiastic traveler. I never do that anyway, but critic-critic everywhere. I have always wanted to visit all the “places of interest” listed in the General Knowledge books that we once read or the lost and unlisted places. It might take a very long time to do that, but I have realized it is not that difficult.
4. The Iguazu Waterfalls: The most beautiful of all the waterfalls on earth. Don’t believe? Google it or watch it on Youtube.
5. Paris: The most beautiful city on earth I would say. I really wanna be there once. Paris is my perfect place for a holiday with my love.
6. South Africa: No, Africa ain’t just deserts and camels. It has this place I would love to visit at least once in my lifetime.
134 total views, 4 views today