December 1 2016
December 1 2016
- I Love To Be Entertained: I Love to enjoy life to the fullest! The worst thing for me is to be bored, so I’m always moving from thing to thing, looking for fun.
- I Love To Talk: While I am at times extremely quiet, I can also at times never seem to shut up. I love to chat with people, talk about things I’ve learned, things I’ve seen.
- I Love My Curiosity: I am a very inquisitive person, who tends to over think everything. I like to explore, ask questions, and investigate everything
- I Love To Laugh: I love when I can goof off and be silly, it’s not a personality I show very often to people, so when I do it is usually someone I’m very comfortable with
- I Love my heart because I have found that I have the capacity to love many different types of people.
- I Love giving — if this is being giving of my time, money, support, advocacy — I am happy when I can help others especially those who need it most.
- I Love my creative side! My creativity brings me a lot of joy-just the thought of being able to create something completely original through drawing, painting, writing gives me so much pride to know that there are no boundaries to my creativity.
- I Love my life! There are a lot of ups and downs but they have only made me stronger and really helped me appreciate the wonderful people that I have come to know and to learn and enjoy the opportunities and experiences that I have had so far.
- I love my enjoyment of food. I love taking joy out of having a good snack or meal. It is definitely a pleasure I take out of life. It’s also a very good way to win me over! Most of all, I love eating a lot of food, I’m always a hungry monster.
- I love that I am a perfectionist. I love having the drive to do something the best it can be done. I love doing things right the first time and knowing I am going to give the best result.
838 total views, no views today