Thoughts, Tips and Tales
I started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
I’m thrilled to have gotten more than 80,000 (!!!) hits on my blog in span of just three months. I created this space here to brainstorm and share my creative thinking process. It’s been a fun ride so far. I’ve met and connected with most creative and passionate people.
3 months quick Recap
1. Wrote 132 posts
2. Continuously daily blogging
3. Successfully participated in #MyFriendAlexa, #UBC and #NaBloPoMo challenges
4. Since August 29 till this post, had more than 80,000 hits and 17,000 visitors
Contest time – Write, Blog & Win
A big Thanks to all my readers/visitors! I would like to share the joy of celebrating a great milestone with you all. It’s absolutely encouraging that over 80,000 people have visited my blog.
To celebrate this achievement I have an amazing contest starting today 15th December 2016.
Rules for entering are as follows:
1. The post should be of a minimum of 300 words.
2. The Contest starts at 00:00 hrs on 15th December 2016 and ends on last day of the year – 31st December 2016 at 23:59 pm.
3. The winners will be announced on Twitter and will be contacted personally on 7th January 2017. They will be selected by random strangers (don’t worry about biasing) who are definitely not a part of this contest.
3. Contest Open to all bloggers with valid blogs and email addresses only in India.
4. It is must to follow me on Twitter @romspeaks for sharing the entries, to communicate and to know the updates on this contest.
5. Only 2 entries per blogger is allowed.
6. You are free to add pictures in the post to make it interesting.
7. No old posts are allowed for this contest and plagiarized entries will be disqualified.
8. Every post to have this mandatory line included – ‘I am writing this post towards #Blog&Celebrate contest by Novemberschild“
9. The entry(s) to be submitted in the below comment box of this post.
Topics to Write
1. Coffee or Tea: Surely you drink one or the other – write about it!
2. Holding Hands: The first time you held someone’s hand.
3. Gifts: Write about a gift you have given or received.
4. Fashion: Go through a fashion magazine or browse fashion websites online and write about a style you love.
5. Social Network: Visit your favorite Social Networking website ( Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter) and write a post on it/about it.
The top 2 best bloggers with amazing entries will win Personalised goodies.
The next 2 runners up will win 2 of these books mentioned below + some more goodies.
I write a lot, which keeps me off the streets and out of trouble. There is always something to write about, always a new story to craft. Not writing, for me, is like trying to hold back a sneeze. Learning to write was the most powerful influence in my life. I can still remember the awe I felt when I realized I could put real words onto paper and tell out a story. From that first ‘a-ha’ moment I knew I wanted to write.
2,733 total views, 0 views today