“Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.” – We grow up watching Cinderella fall in love with her prince charming, Sleeping Beauty being saved by her prince and other love stories in the Disney. Are you a hopeless romantic? Or a dreamer for true love who believes in fairytales? Everyone has a love story out there. It is for this reason that love stories are among the most compelling ones we read.
In honor of Valentine’s Day, I am doing #MagicOfLove contest where I call bloggers to share their real love stories as I know every love story is unique I want you to share yours! Celebrate the special people in your life, from loved ones, friends and family, for the chance to win the contest.
TOPICS TO BLOG ABOUT
1. Share your real life story about how you met or proposed your spouse/partner?
2. Write a love letter to anyone or anything you love the most in your life.
3. Describe the most romantic date of your life OR what is your favorite romantic book.
1. The entry post should have minimum 350 words and maximum 500 words.
2. The Contest starts on 1st February 2017 and ends on 15th February 2017. The winners will be announced on 20th February 2017.
3. Contest open to bloggers with valid blog and email addresses only in India.
4. Please follow me on Twitter @romspeaks for updates.
5. Two entries per blogger are allowed and only fresh entries written for this contest will be accepted.
6. Every post to have this mandatory line – ‘I am writing this post towards #MagicOfLove contest by Novemberschild“
7. The entry(s) to be submitted in the comment box of this post.
Now to what everyone is looking forward to, the prizes! I will be awarding a first and second prize to Two entries.
First Place: Rs 1000 voucher from Amazon
Second Place: Rs 500 voucher from Amazon
I am looking forward to all of your submissions and can’t wait to read them. Good Luck to everyone!
I write a lot, which keeps me off the streets and out of trouble. There is always something to write about, always a new story to craft. Not writing, for me, is like trying to hold back a sneeze. Learning to write was the most powerful influence in my life. I can still remember the awe I felt when I realized I could put real words onto paper and tell out a story. From that first ‘a-ha’ moment I knew I wanted to write.
2,456 total views, 4 views today