1. Chicago’s Best by Katharine E. Hamilton – Kat Riesling spends her days serving up delicious treats with a side of sass at her beloved cafe. However, her life is turned upside down when she finds herself as the newest target of the city’s largest crime boss. Ian O’Dell, the newest detective on the Chicago police force, only wishes to serve and protect the quirky cafe owner. But as bullets fly and emotions tangle, he finds himself torn between what his heart wants and what his duty demands.
2. Raven’s Peak by Lincoln Cole – A quiet little mountain town is hiding a big problem. When the townsfolk of Raven’s Peak start acting crazy, Abigail Dressler is called upon to discover the root of the evil affecting people. She uncovers a demonic threat unlike any she’s ever faced and finds herself in a fight just to stay alive. Abigail rescues Haatim Arison from a terrifying fate and discovers that he has a family legacy in the supernatural that he knows nothing about. Now she’s forced to protect him, which is easy, but also to trust him if she wants to save the townsfolk of Raven’s Peak. Trust, however, is something hard to have for someone who grew up living on the knife’s edge of danger. Can they discover the cause of the town’s insanity and put a stop to it before it is too late?
3. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover – Sometimes discovering the truth can leave you more hopeless than believing the lies. That’s what Sky Davis realizes after she meets Dean Holder. A guy with a reputation that rivals her own and an uncanny ability to invoke feelings in her she’s never had before. He terrifies her and captivates her all in the span of their first encounter. Sky struggles to keep him at a distance, but Holder insists on learning everything about her. Unable to deny their intense connection, Sky finally caves to his unwavering pursuit. However, she soon discovers that Holder’s erratic and unpredictable behavior comes with a very good explanation. One that will ultimately test her faith in the hopeless boy she’s fallen in love with.
4. Last Chance by L.P. Dover – That’s all Luke Collins, local bad boy and motocross champion, has to not only find his redemption, but win back the girl he lost. He’ll stop at nothing to make her his, even if it means playing dirty. Lara Jacobs doesn’t want her heart broken again and refuses to give Luke a second chance. After he left her after their one night stand, she ran right into the arms of her close friend, Grayson Moore. He’s always loved her, and he’s determined to make her see he’s what she needs. However, in life nothing goes as planned and tragedy strikes. After a fatal accident nearly claims Lara’s life, she’s left inside a world she can’t remember. Her memories are gone, including those of the men vying for her heart. Grayson sees her loss as a possibility to forget her love for Luke, but Luke sees it as an opportunity to start over. All he wants is one last chance to show her that she’s the one he’s been in love with all along.
5. All My Love by Natalie Ann – All alone in the world, Jordyn Montgomery is desperately trying to find something about her lineage. With her life in flux, she packs everything up and heads for a new city labeled on a postcard in a mysterious package that she discovered after her mother’s death. Maybe she’d have more luck there, even if it was only a hunch. Drew Palmer has always been close to his sister. When she moved away, he’d thought he could handle it, only he couldn’t. It didn’t take much to convince his father—the only other immediate family he had remaining—to pack up and move close to her. Drew isn’t looking for love, or a relationship, just a good time. He’s young still, almost thirty. Plenty of time for that down the road. Except sometimes when you aren’t looking you find the one thing you never thought to search for.
162 total views, 3 views today