Today I am a grown woman. With a more mature and grounded outlook on life. I was a different person than I was back in the day, I still suffer from those moments of feeling less than in love with myself. It happens more often than I’d like to admit.
So today I wanted make a list of reasons why you rock. Why you’re worth it. Why you matter. Why you’re unique.
1. You are 150% unique. There will never be anyone just like you. You’re like the hope diamond.
2. Your heart is as big as an ocean. Your capacity for loving others (and yourself) is endless.
3. You’re resilient as hell! There’s nothing in life you can’t overcome.
4. You feel. That’s right, you have an emotional vocabulary.
5. You have dreams. And you haven’t stopped believing in them
6. You’re not perfect. and that’s A-OK.
7. Your smile. I mean, take a look in the mirror. That smile of yours is contagious!
8. You’re grateful. You know that you wouldn’t be here today if it weren’t for all the glory and pain of the past.
9. Your kindness to others.
10. You’re open to growing.
11. You have a keen appreciation for beauty. You see the beauty in the world.
12. You’re full of insanely good ideas.
13. You’re strong. You’ve weathered the storms. You’ve come out alive.
14. You are creative.
15. Your inner goofball. Or outer goofball. Either way, you’re goofy, dorky, silly and that makes you all kinds of special (in the best possible way)!
16. You’re still a kiddo at heart.
17. You show up. Yep, you do. You show up for your life, for your friends, your family, your job, your pets, yourself. You show up. Kudos to you my friend!
18. Your dance moves.
19. Your naiveté.
20. Your sweetness.
21. Your authenticity.
22. Your ability to bring out the best in others.
23. Your brainiac smarts.
24. You’re a crazy good problem solver.
25. Your inner rockstar who knows just when to step it up, pull out all the stops and rock life like these guys.
26. Your self-respect.
27. Your beautiful body shape that is utterly and uniquely you.
28. Your faith which gets you through the rough patches.
29. Your inner fantasy land.
30. Your fears – yes your fears.
31. Your vulnerability.
32. Your love of entertainment and art.
33. Your story, which is what makes you uniquely you.
34. You’re a seeker. You seek answers, like-minded friends, the best restaurant in town, and what’s true for you.
35. Your senses of sight, smell, sound, touch, taste and intuition are finely tuned and always available.
36. Your love of nature. The ocean, the mountains, the grass, the desert.
37. Your ability to be carried away. I
38. Your imagination creates incredible worlds, fanciful scenarios and very real business opportunities.
39. Your excellent taste in music.
40. Your choices.
41. Your sense of style.
42. Your presence.
43. Your hair. Your eyes. Your stomach. Your nose. Your arms. Your legs. Your mouth. Your toes. Your bootie. All of you is gorgeous and worthy of heaps of love.
44. Your perspective on the world. It’s not like anyone else’s. It’s what makes you, you. So thank you!
45. Your ability to sink really low.
46. Your quirky habits.
47. The way you defend the ones you love. You don’t stand for no crap. And you will protect the ones you love – always. Always.
48. Your sweet tooth.
49. Your honesty is admirable.
50. The way you love. You give love. You feel love. You spread love. You breathe love. You = love.
So, in the spirit of self-love, I’ve got a little challenge for you. I want you to write down 50 special things that you LOVE about yourself.
And be sure to make it count. Don’t just say, “I love my eyes.” Instead, try to write reason(s) why you love them.
Are you game? Let me know if you’ll be doing the challenge and share what are the reasons YOU have for having more self-love?
233 total views, no views today